VAPERS NATION understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. we respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. WHO ARE WE?
Our Site is owned and operated by AR DISTRIBUTION & TRADING GROUP, a Company registered in Belgium.
Registered Address: Populierenweg 29 – 3020 Herent - Belgium
VAT number: BE0753467492
Email address: email@example.com
2. WHAT DOES THIS NOTICE COVER?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers. The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
1. The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always Contact Us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 15.
2. The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
3. The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please Contact Us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
4. The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please Contact Us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
6. The right to object toUs using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
7. The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data toUs directly, we am using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
8. Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. we do not use your personal data in this way OR Part 6 explains more about how we use your personal data, including automated decisionmaking and/or profiling.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
6. WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OUR THIRD- PARTY SERVICES?
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
• However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchaserelated transactions.
• For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
• In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a thirdparty service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
• As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
7. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for OR may be used for one of the following purposes:
• Providing and managing your account.
• Supplying our products and/or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
• Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services for you.
• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or text message and/or post with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. we will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
8. HOW DO WE STORE OR TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in Belgium. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
The security of your personal data is essential to us, and to protect your data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
9. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Wordpress to power our online store.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
10. HOW DO WE GET YOUR CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
11. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Populierenweg 29 – 3020 Herent - Belgium
12. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15. we will respond to your subject access request not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
13. WHAT E-COMMERCE PLATFORM WE ARE USING?
Our store is hosted by wordpress on versio.nl. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Wordpress data storage, databases and the general Wordpress application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
For more insight, you may also want to read Wordpress Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
14. WHAT DO OUR COOKIES DO?
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
To Contact Us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact using the following details Email address: email@example.com Postal Address: Populierenweg 29 – 3020 Herent - Belgium.